In order to assess a man’s risk for andropause,
Dr. John Morley has developed the Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)? Yes No
2. Do you have a lack of energy? Yes No
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance? Yes No
4. Have you lost height? Yes No
5. Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life? Yes No
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy? Yes No
7. Are your erections less strong? Yes No
8. During sexual intercourse, has it been more difficult to maintain your erection to completion of intercourse?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner? Yes No
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance? Yes No
If you answered yes to #1, #7, or any three others, you may have symptoms associated with andropause, according to Dr. Morley
*ADAM questionnaire courtesy of Dr. John Morley, Director of the Division of Geriatric Medicine at St. Louis University
Print a copy of this quiz, after answering the questions take to copy along with the validation to your physician.